meanwhile

the holiday is soon being on my hand, but all of us really have to pass the exam week first ( = deadlines week! huh.)
what sounds too good to be true is because in this holiday, i will:
1. have my trip to Bali!
2. get my very first internship experience! yeay! "\(^.^)/"

i finally approved by the Indonesia Design Architectural Magazine team, and for one month i will be there to help them produce another edition. :)
i'm so fed up with autoCAD and 3Dz MAx thingy, so i chose to send my CV to mass media.
ahh~.. one step closer to fulfill my CV with one treasureable experience. :)

meanwhile, a dear friend had been home from his interesting trip in SGP, and he brought us funny (same) stuffs as a gift: an orange moose doll.

i named mine, RooRoo.
and here he is now: accompanying me working on my things.
oh and this is a sneak peak of my workspace. i love it more and more (and keep adding more and more little thingies. ha!)











anyway, i got a new baby! going to name her Adelaide. :)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...